Saturday, November 21, 2009

An update before I disappear from the internet for a week or so (woot thanksgiving!). I'll probably be able to check the interwebs from one of a family member's computers but I don't expect to be doing much surfing or updating so one for the road I guess.

First up is just a doodle I did in flash; still messing with line weight to a degree in it, but nothing too crazy. Sorry if the image is a bit large as well.


And at the insistence of one Mark Mullaney, I did some fan art of the great Sara King's Kevin and Hops (yay in-text links). Wanted to do some sprites so this is probably something of a WIP; might mash them together into a start screen image or something.


Crap it's almost December isn't it? I gotta start getting my act together. Thanks for looking!

1 comment: