Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I've got a couple of walk cycles I did recently but I'm having more trouble than I should getting them into decent animated gif format. Sooo I'll just hold off on em until I have a couple more to put into a youtube video or something. These sketches are for a sort of poster thing I volunteered to do for my friend's Drink and Draw gatherings. I was thinking something along the lines of a quill/inkwell tap pouring ink into a beer mug that is atop a sketchbook. Oh and some bluish, smoky patterns going on in the top background. The color comp was mostly just me getting my initial ideas down, and the composition would probably have more open space surrounding the image, centering it. I'm slowly working it up, so I'll put progress shots up as I go.


No comments:

Post a Comment